Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Couple of things

So been doing a couple of things since the weekend. In a sudden bout of inspiration, I decided to start working on my Paymaster. I originally got this model as I thought it might make a good one. Then decided against it, to use him as originally intended as a Cannon crew member. Originally I wanted his hand to be facing 180 degree's upwards, and he'd kind've be non-chalantly jingling gold in his hand. I had a 2nd thought about this, and didn't think it worked with him looking out in the other direction. So then I decided to have him holding a cane, which I think works for him. The cane for now is just blutacked in so people can see what it looks like, but he is basically finished. I'm going to greenstuff in a ring or two on his fingers, and then do something more with the cane, but he's pretty much done! Was a very easy conversion in the end, and I think he looks the part.
One other thing I decided to take pictures is something that has been sitting around for awhile. I'm making an Ogre for the South Australian Legacy Bloodbowl Team. Basically it's a team South Aussies are building and painting to raffle off I believe. Anyway, he usually sits on my desk and every now and then I decide to do a bit more on him. He's almost completely assembled now, basically a matter of glueing the arms on and then painting him.


That's pretty much all for now. In some sense, it's been a bit slow as I didn't feel like doing much last night. But hey, I got the Paymaster pretty much done, so that definately counts for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment