Monday, July 6, 2009

Progress with pictures

Yeah, so I went ahead and took some photo's tonight. No natural light, so you'll have to live with the dastardly light of my room. Still, the pictures aren't so bad, some did turn out a bit blurry/grainy though. Anyway, here they are.

First up is my Mercenary Captain now with a cape and some plate greaves. You can only really see the greaves on one leg in this image, but the cape you can make out in full! I'm really enthusiastic about how the cape is turning out. I went ahead and layed down some metal paperclip parts to act as a guide for the greenstuff for the cape, and it worked wonders. Made creating the cape so much easier.


Next up are the new and improved members of my Bloodbowl team. I've got 3 more skeletons to show, as well as a brand new Thro-Ra. The Mummies are there to show how I converted their arms. I've still gotta work on my fine detail (The arm bands on the Mummies and the hand on the Thro-Ra aren't exactly great) but I feel like I'm making good progress.


So my Khemri team is pretty much done at the moment as far as assembly goes. That's a full 13 models assembled. I don't know if I am going to take a 2nd Thro-Ra to Eucbowl though. Don't even know if I can get another one done and paint everything befor then, but we'll see. Basically after the next Thro-Ra, I have a few more plans.

2 more Skeletons to fully flesh out the team to full 16 players. 1 is going to be a journeyman. The other is going to be a kicker who is either kicking his head, or the journeyman's head (no wonder he's a loner and can't use re-rolls if he aint got his head!).

As far as star players go, I also have some ideas. I'm definately converting Humerus Carpal, one of the new star players from LRB 6. I think I may convert Hack En Slash and Sinnedbad as well. I have ordered a Setekh miniature, so he's covered. Ithaca Benoin is a pansy elf! So not sure if I'll end up doing him. Ramtut I think I may leave alone, as I really like the figure for him and will just hope Games Workshop find it in them to re-release his model (As well as Zara the Slayer).

That's pretty much it after that. Might do some coaching staff. I've got the drummer from my Tomb Guard command as a cheerleader. I'll probably have already moved onto another team than do the extra miniatures, but we'll see what happens.

As for the Grey Knights. I didn't take photo's of that unfortunately. I think I'll take one once he's complete. If I'm happy with how it turns out, may end up doing a tutorial on how I made him.

No comments:

Post a Comment