Sunday, July 19, 2009

This Weeks Update : Khemri

So, this is the core of my work during the week. I managed to spray paint my 13 models that I have assembled on Tuesday, which was a tad later than expected (I wanted to do it on Saturday before I left for a LAN, but it just didn't happen).
So I was a bit behind from the start. It left me with about 10 days to completely paint my team. So now that the weekend is finally coming to a close, what's my current progress?
Well, the 4 Skeletons below are pretty much completely finished. I've got my 2 remaining skeletons which are a mere few minutes away from being complete (I have to finish up on the bandages). Unfortunately, that's kind've the easy part of the team. The rest of the team probably requires a bit more detail, so I am a bit worried about getting them finished by Thursday evening. That basically gives me tonight, monday night, wednesday night, and maybe a little bit of time on Thursday night. You'll notice, Tuesday night is excluded. This is because the 3rd seasons of the CCKUP begins this week, and I have a game scheduled that night. It'll be my first run with the Khemri, so I hope that they perform well and I can get a little insight before the Eucbowl tournament on how the team plays.


That's basically it for now. Wish me luck in getting my team finished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment