Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bloodbowl Update

So, after beating some High Elves senseless last night (There were very few left on the pitch compared to a full steam-rolling Khemri team), I remembered that I hadn't actually posted pictures of my Khemri in a while. In fact, I have made a fair amount of progress on them, so much that when checking a previous picture... I notice that I didn't even have pictures of 2 Skeletons that have been finished for like... ages. Unfortunately, noticed that after taking photo's, so probably won't see them for a while (Probably until the group shot at the end of the long road!).

So here's some pictures of my Bloodbowl stuff.


These models aren't finished. I still need to work on the brown wrappings and paint their bases. They turned out fairly well I think, I'm definately glad I chose this colour scheme.
This is a Bloodweiser Babe that was commissioned by a couple of guys on the Ausbowl forums. A treat to paint, and I think it turned out excellent apart from one glaring thing. Yeah, you know exactly what I mean. That BLOODY mould line on the arm and body. You can't see the one on the arm (It's hard to tell in photo's, but very simple to tell in real life), but the one on the body is as plain as daylight! It pisses me off that I didn't just accept I'd have to repaint some of it and file off the mould line. Now that it's done and painted, it hurts even worse that i'm going to have to destroy some of it. Just noticed even now the one on the leg (Although, that's not as bad. That's a groove compared to basically metal hanging off). I feel sometimes mould lines are alright, but these just hurt the model so much it isn't funny.

2 comments:

  1. Great looking khemri team, you did a good job on the conversions and the colour scheme works really well on them.

    Got any more teams planned next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gotta pay attention to my comments more, first one in a while (And I'm a month late).
    Since I have a few bashy teams now, I've decided my next team will either be flair or fun.

    At this stage I'm looking at a fun team, as I think Elves will still be prevalent next year (But then again, Elves usually are). At the moment I'm looking at Vampire or Underworld. Swaying towards Vampire, as I think Underworld may see a surge of interest being a new team in LRB6 (Same reason I'll probably stay away from Slann).

    ReplyDelete