Friday, August 14, 2009

Braindead Moments

No, I'm not talking about Zombies. Well... maybe just a bit. Just had a really stupid moment quite honestly. There I was going through some bits I got recently, and was wondering how many crossbows I had from my Militia sprues to use with some of the new Empire Archers bits I got (Some bodies and heads). So I sift through them, only to find out I'm left with about 6. I think that's alright, but get sidetracked to start making my Duellists.
Well, what happened was I managed to place 3 sprues under some plasticard. So after I finished with the 3 I was doing, I went searching for more legs. Found the torso sprues, but where were the leg sprues! Surely I couldn't have used them up previously, I have 12 torso's left!
So I went through every single box of Warhammer stuff I have, trying to find these legs! It just didn't make sense! Just about to give up, I move the plasticard by accident, and lo and behold, 3 sprues with legs on them!
Doh! What a waste of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment