Sunday, August 9, 2009

Slight Update

So as mentioned in the previous post, I had almost finished the 5 Marksmen I was working on. In the time between that post and this, I have finished those off so I took a picture of them. So now that 6 of them are done, I'm almost 50% of the way through this month (6 out of the 13 models planned). I've really enjoyed painting them so far. Eventhough they're all pretty much in 1 or 2 poses, each one is unique in appearance. I think my favourite so far is the one with the bandage across his forehead. He's got this nice bird tied to his back, and painting the bandage was a treat.


Also I took pictures of my Kroq-Gar conversion before I start painting him. This is pretty much the first time I've shown him. I have wanted to show him before, but there honestly hasn't been much to show. The last time I took pictures, it was just the upper body attached to the legs, which isn't exactly impressive (Chop them in half, glue, fill in gaps). So here he is now. I wanted to do more with the spear arm, but I just couldn't get it to sit right. With time running out, I had to go with a somewhat boring pose.




No comments:

Post a Comment