Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pre-Weekend Update : Blood Angels

So here's my update before the weekend. First up are my blood angels before I primed them this morning. I'm quite happy with how they turned out, a fairly dynamic combat squad. At the moment I'm only signed up for 1000 points in the Tale of 40k Painters (40k is second fiddle to Fantasy for me). I'm hoping it should be simple enough, as really it's 5 Space Marines each month! Not exactly a boatload of miniatures to paint. Next month I'm thinking about finishing off the squad, and painting a character. Then after that, I'll paint some Assault Marines so I have a legal force. It's just good that I'm finally getting a move on with these Marines. Got plenty of stuff sitting around in boxes now, so really need these Tales to start moving mini's out of boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment