Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pre-Weekend Update : Dogs of War

So here's the 2nd part of the update. As mentioned in my post yesterday, I was messing around with making some Duellists. I'm not completely happy with them, as the Pistolier pistols are quite large. Not exactly your dueling pistol size. So I think I won't use them as holstered pistols anymore.


Also, here is a bit more on Asarnil. This is the Dragonheart Amulet. I tried sculpting a star, but it didn't work out so well. Then I saw in the official model, really it's a gem surrounded bu lots of little points, so I had a go at using Plasticard to do it. I don't mind how it turned out, I think it'll look decent when it's finally painted but we'll have to wait and see.
As for this months painting. I lagged a bit this week, but not too much. The goal is still to get the Marksmen except Maxamillian done by the end of this weekend. A lot of the base colours are done on them, so it should be doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment